New Service

Residential Water Meters

Additional information may be required, depending on account history.

Commercial Water Meters

Construction (Fire Hydrant) and Gas Well Meters  

In order to establish service for a construction (fire hydrant) or gas well account, an applicant must appear in person at the Utility Billing window in City Hall (405 Municipal Drive) with the following:

For questions, call 817-985-2120 or 1-855-203-1318.