1. Anonymous Fraud Hotline 833-490-0007 Opens in new window

    Residents and employees are asked to report any unethical or fraudulent behavior by employees or anyone acting in an official capacity for the City of Kennedale. If you have observed improper actions, please use one of the methods below to make an anonymous report:

    NOTE: When reporting via email or fax, you must include the company name ("City of Kennedale" with your report).

Code Compliance

If you would like to report a violation of city code (e.g., tall grass or unsightly refuse), call Code Compliance Officer Todd Varner at 817-985-2134 or email Todd.

Animal Control

Call non-emergency dispatch at 817-478-5416. (This number can be used for any non-emergency situation in which you'd like to speak to a police officer as well. The call may be answered as if you have dialed 9-1-1. Please do not hang up.)

Streets, Parks, or Stormwater

Call the Kennedale Public Works Department at 817-985-2170 or submit a comment. To report standing water or other mosquito-related concerns, send an email or call 817-985-2170 and leave your name, contact information, and the exact location of the water that needs to be treated. 

For non-emergency after-hours concerns, call 817-889-4298. 

Street concerns would include:

  • downed traffic sign or signal
  • street signal outage
  • drainage issues 
  • debris or ice on the roadway

Park concerns would include:

  • downed trees 
  • lighting issues that make the park unsafe
  1. Report an Electrical Service or Streetlight Outage

    If you see a downed power line, LEAVE THE AREA and call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY from a safe distance. To report an outage, call Oncor at 1-888-313-4747; submit a report online; or view outage information. To report a broken streetlight submit a report online.

    Oncor trims trees within their electrical easements. If you desire to have trees on private property trimmed that are in close proximity to the lines running between the main power line and your home or business, call Oncor at 1-888-313-6862 for rates and scheduling of a temporary disconnect to allow the tree service you have hired to cut the limbs. You are urged to use caution around electrical lines and equipment and to never trim trees around power lines yourself. The City of Kennedale does not trim tree limbs on private property or within electrical easements.
  1. Utility Billing Customer Service

    All water billing questions including balance due, beginning, transferring, or ending service, and making payment arrangements should be directed to Global Water FATHOM.

    1-855-203-1318 (toll-free)
    Email FATHOM Support
    Customer Service Portal

    If you are scheduled for disconnection today, you MUST make payment either in-person at City Hall or by calling 817-985-2120 or 1-855-203-1318 (toll-free). Other payment methods – including online or via the kiosk – may not prevent service interruption.

    Kennedale City Hall
    405 Municipal Drive
    Kennedale, TX 76060
    817-478-4309 (fax)
    Email City Hall

    Monday – Friday
    8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

    Water and Wastewater Service Issues (Line Breaks or Outages)

    The City of Arlington operates and maintains the City of Kennedale water and wastewater utility systems. All routine service requests during business hours, such as requesting a meter reread, should be directed to Arlington Water Utilities.

    Action Center
    Contact the Action Center
    Monday – Friday
    8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

    In-Person at 405 Municipal Drive (Kennedale City Hall); or 1100 SW Green Oaks (Arlington Water Utility Department); or

    101 W. Abrams Street (Arlington City Hall)
    Email Arlington Water
    (Non-Emergency Reports Only)

    24-Hour Emergency Service 817-459-5900
    For use in the event of issues such as a water main break, water leak, sewer overflow, or water contamination.

    Trash & Recycling Service

    Service and Collection Questions and Concerns
    Waste Connections

    Simple Recycling

    Simple Recycling is presented by KKB. For more information, to request additional bags, or to report that your donation was not picked up, visit SimpleRecycling.com or call 866-835-5068.

    Backflow and Waste Hauling

    Backflow and liquid waste hauling inquiries should be directed to:
    Catherine Pica
    Email Catherine Pica

Union Pacific Railroad Complaints

Call 1-888-877-7267 to report a complaint. To report emergency grade crossing blockages or damage, call 1-800-848-8715.

Report a Suspected Gas Leak

If you suspect a natural gas leak in your home or outside, LEAVE THE AREA and call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY from a safe distance. Then, call Atmos Energy at 1-866-322-8667.